The right people. The right solutions. The perfect location.
Get the technology solutions you need at WESTEC 2017. The most machining, metrology, design, waterjet, software, digital, 3D printing and engineering expertise than you can find anywhere at WESTEC , September 12-14 in Los Angeles. The West Coast’s premier manufacturing event, WESTEC gives you access to hundreds of experts in such critical industries as aerospace, medical, industrial machinery and consumer goods. It also gives you an opportunity to find solutions to manufacturing challenges with an enhanced exhibit area and more of the exhibitors you want to see.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend WESTEC
- Latest manufacturing technologies. See the latest advanced manufacturing and machining technologies powering the industry.
- SMART Manufacturing Hub. This brand-new-for-2017, dynamic area features the industry’s most advanced smart technologies, including the latest developments in automation, advanced materials, controls, software, operations, industrial internet of things (IIoT), big data, and more from industry experts.
- Inspirational interactions. Rev up your manufacturing mojo with WESTEC’s celebrity guests, including TV personality Titan Gilroy and the hosts of History Channel’s “Counting Cars.”
- More time – More to explore. Everyone’s busy and that’s a good thing. WESTEC’s extended show hours make it possible for you to fit exploring new manufacturing technologies and solutions into your schedule!
- Competitive Advantage. Knowing is half the battle. See and learn first-hand how you and your business can better compete. WESTEC has what manufacturers need to lead in today’s competitive marketplace.
Learn more in three days than you typically do in a year
Plan to attend our complimentary educational events, including keynote addresses, new-product presentations and Business of Manufacturing sessions — where you can meet with leading OEMs and find out how to equip your company for a global market. Get hands-on machine tool training at our new Machining Academy, which features content from Tooling U-SME. Then immerse yourself in next-generation manufacturing at our Smart Manufacturing Hub, featuring leading technology providers.A showcase for global technologies and exhibitors, WESTEC 2017 ultimately provides you with the newest ideas to improve your operations and increase your profits.
Be part of the action – hands-on, up close with machines, technologies, people and applications that will make the difference in your manufacturing operations. Improve your quality, throughput and productivity – get the most out of your people and technology. Understand where manufacturing is going – and if you’re on the right path. It’s all here at WESTEC.
Interested in attending WESTEC 2017?
Click the button below to fill out our inquiry form!