The right people. The right solutions. The perfect location.
Get the technology solutions you need at WESTEC 2017. The most machining, metrology, design, waterjet, software, digital, 3D printing and engineering expertise than you can find anywhere at WESTEC , September 12-14 in Los Angeles. The West Coast’s premier manufacturing event, WESTEC gives you access to hundreds of experts in such critical industries as aerospace, medical, industrial machinery and consumer goods. It also gives you an opportunity to find solutions to manufacturing challenges with an enhanced exhibit area and more of the exhibitors you want to see.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend WESTEC
- Latest manufacturing technologies. See the latest advanced manufacturing and machining technologies powering the industry.
- SMART Manufacturing Hub. This brand-new-for-2017, dynamic area features the industry’s most advanced smart technologies, including the latest developments in automation, advanced materials, controls, software, operations, industrial internet of things (IIoT), big data, and more from industry experts.
- Inspirational interactions. Rev up your manufacturing mojo with WESTEC’s celebrity guests, including TV personality Titan Gilroy and the hosts of History Channel’s “Counting Cars.”
- More time – More to explore. Everyone’s busy and that’s a good thing. WESTEC’s extended show hours make it possible for you to fit exploring new manufacturing technologies and solutions into your schedule!
- Competitive Advantage. Knowing is half the battle. See and learn first-hand how you and your business can better compete. WESTEC has what manufacturers need to lead in today’s competitive marketplace.
WESTEC Covers the Hottest Topics in Manufacturing
This technology is changing so quickly that if you blink you’ll be left behind. See all the latest applications, materials and machines that will truly leverage the benefits of additive manufacturing and 3D printing technology. Visit exhibitor experts. Learn from industry leaders on what the future holds. Talk with end users on how they’re using this technology today.
PANEL: Additive Manufacturing: What’s Now and What’s Next
Wednesday, September 13 | 9:15 am – 10:15 am
This powerhouse panel is a must see. Additive Manufacturing technology is changing so quickly that if you blink you’ll be left behind. Hundreds of companies and products have launched already this year. From 3D printed shoes to flight qualified metal parts – learn about the latest applications, materials and machines that will transform manufacturing.
Eric Fodran, Northrop Grumman
Roger Kelesoglu, Stratasys
Joe DiSimone, Carbon
Additive Full Day Seminar: Prototype to Production: How Additive will Influence Manufacturing
Wednesday, September 14 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Additive Manufacturing continues to grow and provide unprecedented opportunities for manufacturers both large and small. It is predicted that the current worldwide sales pace of AM products and services will be close to $9 billion, with future growth almost doubling to around $16 billion by 2020. Some industry experts are forecasting growth of $50 billion by 2030.
This explosive growth will undoubtedly disrupt how you think about, plan, and execute your existing manufacturing process. Now is the time to prepare your business and your team for this technology and position your company for the future.
To help you in your journey, SME’s Smart Manufacturing Series featuring Additive Manufacturing seminars has been developed to offer you exclusive access to industry leaders and experts who are implementing AM in their business operations.
Keynote – American Built: Inspiring the Next Generation of Manufacturers
Presented by Titan Gilroy
TITAN has fast become the voice of the manufacturing industry. Through his story, TITAN shares a message of hope and redemption that the country and world need today. With his expertise in running an elite aerospace CNC shop, TITAN offers practical tools and inspiration to students, educators, shop owners, and business leaders around the world. Find out how to solve problems in a global market and how to compete on a worldwide scale with American based manufacturing jobs, among other innovative strategies to drive your business and inspire the next generation of manufacturers.
Shop Talk with Counting Cars
Presented by Kevin Mack and “Horny” Mike Henry
Meet the celebrities from the hit show: Counting Cars! Kevin Mack and “Horny” Mike Henry talk shop at WESTEC.
Count’s Kustoms, a one of a kind hot rod and chopper customization/restoration shop located in the heart of Las Vegas and owned by Danny “Count” Koker.
Metal on metal, mild to wild, the Count’s Kustoms’ team puts great pride and care into every one of our projects, no matter how big or small. Using only the highest grade parts available, we customize our vehicles to fit the particular tastes and desires of each individual customer. We are your one-stop shop for in-house paint.
Interested in attending WESTEC 2017?