The right people. The right solutions. The perfect location.
Get the technology solutions you need at WESTEC 2017. The most machining, metrology, design, waterjet, software, digital, 3D printing and engineering expertise than you can find anywhere at WESTEC , September 12-14 in Los Angeles. The West Coast’s premier manufacturing event, WESTEC gives you access to hundreds of experts in such critical industries as aerospace, medical, industrial machinery and consumer goods. It also gives you an opportunity to find solutions to manufacturing challenges with an enhanced exhibit area and more of the exhibitors you want to see.
Click the button below to register
Top 5 Reasons to Attend WESTEC
- Latest manufacturing technologies. See the latest advanced manufacturing and machining technologies powering the industry.
- SMART Manufacturing Hub. This brand-new-for-2017, dynamic area features the industry’s most advanced smart technologies, including the latest developments in automation, advanced materials, controls, software, operations, industrial internet of things (IIoT), big data, and more from industry experts.
- Inspirational interactions. Rev up your manufacturing mojo with WESTEC’s celebrity guests, including TV personality Titan Gilroy and the hosts of History Channel’s “Counting Cars.”
- More time – More to explore. Everyone’s busy and that’s a good thing. WESTEC’s extended show hours make it possible for you to fit exploring new manufacturing technologies and solutions into your schedule!
- Competitive Advantage. Knowing is half the battle. See and learn first-hand how you and your business can better compete. WESTEC has what manufacturers need to lead in today’s competitive marketplace.
Free Special Presentations at WESTEC
Keynote – American Built: Inspiring the Next Generation of Manufacturers
Presented by Titan Gilroy
TITAN has fast become the voice of the manufacturing industry. Through his story, TITAN shares a message of hope and redemption that the country and world need today. With his expertise in running an elite aerospace CNC shop, TITAN offers practical tools and inspiration to students, educators, shop owners, and business leaders around the world. Find out how to solve problems in a global market and how to compete on a worldwide scale with American based manufacturing jobs, among other innovative strategies to drive your business and inspire the next generation of manufacturers.
Shop Talk with Counting Cars
Presented by Kevin Mack and “Horny” Mike Henry
Meet the celebrities from the hit show: Counting Cars! Kevin Mack and “Horny” Mike Henry talk shop at WESTEC.
Count’s Kustoms, a one of a kind hot rod and chopper customization/restoration shop located in the heart of Las Vegas and owned by Danny “Count” Koker.
Metal on metal, mild to wild, the Count’s Kustoms’ team puts great pride and care into every one of our projects, no matter how big or small. Using only the highest grade parts available, we customize our vehicles to fit the particular tastes and desires of each individual customer. We are your one-stop shop for in-house paint.
Learn more in three days than you typically do in a year
Plan to attend our complimentary educational events, including keynote addresses, new-product presentations and Business of Manufacturing sessions — where you can meet with leading OEMs and find out how to equip your company for a global market. Get hands-on machine tool training at our new Machining Academy, which features content from Tooling U-SME. Then immerse yourself in next-generation manufacturing at our Smart Manufacturing Hub, featuring leading technology providers.A showcase for global technologies and exhibitors, WESTEC 2017 ultimately provides you with the newest ideas to improve your operations and increase your profits.
Be part of the action – hands-on, up close with machines, technologies, people and applications that will make the difference in your manufacturing operations. Improve your quality, throughput and productivity – get the most out of your people and technology. Understand where manufacturing is going – and if you’re on the right path. It’s all here at WESTEC.
Interested in attending WESTEC 2017?
Click the button below to register