Wednesday, September 16, 2015
In addition to seeing Mastercam in booth #1715 at the show, we’re planning on making a big splash at WESTEC this year! From the moment you walk into the lobby at the Los Angeles Convention Center, you’ll notice Sean Bellemeur’s Mastercam-sponsored Top Alcohol Funny Car right in the lobby. Meet him there for an autograph on Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. You’ll have to be fast, however, because the car will be on its way to Oregon for the NHRA races that weekend, and will have to leave Wednesday night.
On Wednesday at WESTEC, join us for Mastercam’s #DynamicDay! We have events going on throughout the show all day, as well as some in-booth giveaways and presentations showcasing Mastercam X9 and our exclusive Dynamic Motion technology.
What’s New in Mastercam X9: The Latest Tools for Your Shop
Wednesday, September 16
Mastercam X9 Rollout.
Presented by Mastercam Stas Mylek, Product Marketing, CNC Software, Inc., and Rob Dusenbury, Technical Sales, CAD/CAM CONSULTING SERVICES, INC.
When you’re registering to attend WESTEC, pre-register using this link and join us for breakfast and a presentation on what’s new in Mastercam X9! Stas Mylek, Product Marketing at CNC Software, Inc. and Rob Dusenbury, Technical Sales at CAD/CAM CONSULTING SERVICES, INC., will pull back the veil on Mastercam X9, and show you all of the features and enhancements that ensure your shop’s success.
Mastercam X9 brings a new suite of programming tools focused on delivering speed, automation, and efficiency for all machining jobs. Mastercam X9 introduces Dynamic Motion improvements, multiaxis enhancements, and many design and system features to make your job easier.
Also available in Mastercam X9:
- Preview Toolpaths support for select Mill operations to see your results before closing the toolpath parameters dialog.
- Surface High Speed Hybrid now supports dedicated flat processing, making Hybrid even more intelligent and efficient.
- The efficiency of the 3D HST Rest Roughing Linking has been improved. The moves are closer to your model, eliminating costly excessive air motion.
- Mill Tooling introduces two new tool types, as well as changes to two existing tools.
To automatically register for our X9 Rollout at the WESTEC, sign up for the show using by following this link.
Mastercam Brew & View Breakout Sessions
Wednesday, September 16, 2015 | 3:25 – 4:45 pm
WESTEC Theatre on the show floor – booth #1557
Presented by Mastercam
On Tuesday afternoon, Mastercam will host three sessions spotlighting Dynamic Motion technology, and how it is one of the most exciting developments in CAD/CAM in the past 30 years. These advances in software will help save time and money throughout your entire manufacturing processes by reducing cycle times up to 75%, dramatically extending tool life, and reducing wear and tear on your machines. At no additional cost to the user, Dynamic Motion’s revolutionary time- and tool-saving technology is something you can’t miss out on.
- The Evolution of CAM: An Introduction to Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion. Presented by Rob Dusenbury, Technical Sales, CAD/CAM CONSULTING SERVICES, INC.
- Machining Way Too Fast: A First Experience Jumping Into Mastercam Dynamic Motion. Presented by David Conigliaro, Mill Product Owner, CNC Software, Inc.
- Speed vs. Power: Maximizing Material Removal with Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion. Presented by Stas Mylek, Product Marketing, CNC Software, Inc.
David Conigliaro has worked at CNC Software for over 8 years in the roles of technical documentation and product management. As a Product Manager he managed the 2-5 axis Mill team responsible for bringing Dynamic Motion, Stock Model, Hybrid machining and other Mastercam Mill technologies to the market and now focuses his attention solely on 2-3 axis Mill as the Mill Product Owner.
Stas Mylek has worked at CNC Software for over 8 years in the roles of Director of Product Management, and most recently in the Product Marketing group. As Director of Product Management he managed the teams responsible for bringing Dynamic Motion and other Mastercam technologies to the market and now focuses his attention on sales and marketing-oriented promotion of CNC software products. As a CAD/CAM industry veteran of over 30+ years, Stas has held several positions in application engineering, product management, business development, and as VP of sales and marketing for several companies.
Robert Dusenbury has worked for Southern California Mastercam Reseller CAD/CAM CONSULTING SERVICES INC. for over 17 years as a Mastercam applications engineer, Mastercam Certified Instructor, and technical sales team member. He has 30 years of manufacturing experience, and has served as an aircraft machinist with the U.S. Air Force and a Prototype Machinist for Beckman Instruments located in Brea, Ca. He has also spent many years training future Machinist at the NTMA Training Centers of Southern California.
Company Info – CNC Software, Inc.
Stability. Sustainability. Innovation. Service.
For more than 30 years, CNC Software, Inc. has been guided by these four principles. We feel that it is this loyalty to our core belief that has helped make us a market leader and a valuable partner to customers world-wide.
- Stable, steady leadership. Not only do the founding partners still own the company, our entire leadership team has been extraordinarily stable. That means we can reach out short-term goals while keeping an eye on the long-term stability of our products.
- Sustainability keeps us invested in the future. We demonstrate our commitment to the future of our industry, as well as the next generation of manufacturing professionals, by maintaining a dedicated educational division. We have demonstrated our commitment to the future of our industry, as well as the next generation of manufacturing professionals, through the specialized support we have provided schools and instructors for nearly 30 years. No other CAD/CAM company can say that.
Even our headquarters is a state-of-the-art model of sustainability. By using an innovative combination of solar, geothermal, and conservation techniques, we are able to support much of our energy needs.
- Continuous innovation and improvement. As the market leader, our software is rigorously shop tested and proven in real-world environments. With a fully functioning, contemporary machine shop in our corporate headquarters, we are constantly testing our toolpaths, and our engineers are always seeking newer, more efficient way to help your company be more profitable. Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion technology is just one example of cutting-edge efficiencies built into our software – at no extra cost to you.
- Local knowledge with global reach. Mastercam is backed by the largest and most knowledgeable support network in the industry. Our Resellers have an average of 20 years‘ experience. With their knowledge of the local community and your work environment, they become true partners.
Our software partners offer highly specialized Add-On CAD/CAM functionality as well as supplemental training resources. Our online community includes a Mastercam User’s Forum, popular social networking sites, and YouTube reference videos. You can choose on-site classes or take advantage of Mastercam University from any internet-connected computer 24/7.
At Mastercam, we believe the future is bright. And we’ll continue to do our part to make manufacturing smarter, safer, and more efficient.