WESTEC: Key decision makers. Exciting technology. The perfect place to do business.
Get the technology solutions you need with the most machining, metrology, design, waterjet, software, digital, 3D printing and engineering expertise than you can find anywhere!
- Experience hands-on interaction with the newest technologies while meeting face-to-face.
- Compare technology side-by-side so you can easily make educated purchasing decisions.
- Learn more in a couple of days than you typically do in a year at dozens of complimentary educational events — including:
- Keynote addresses
- Technology demonstrations
- Business of Manufacturing sessions
- Machining Academy
- Smart Manufacturing Hub — as well as at our paid Smart Manufacturing Seminar Series.
- And much more!
In manufacturing, you can’t afford to stand still. Get the tools you need to rev up your business at WESTEC, where the West Coast’s brightest manufacturing minds come together to explore, evaluate, connect and do business. Among the United States’ fastest-growing manufacturing regions, the West Coast is a hotbed of opportunity for companies with new products and innovative ideas. Consider this: California has almost 36,000 manufacturing firms that employ nearly 1.3 million people, and the state exported almost $144 billion in manufactured goods in 2015.1 It’s also a leader in several key industries, including aerospace, medical, industrial machinery and consumer goods.
Plan now to participate in WESTEC. Attend and get the most out of your visit by bringing your company team. Exhibit to connect directly with customers and showcase your products. Sponsor and get maximum exposure for your brand and company.
Have questions? Contact us or call 800.733.4763.
1National Association of Manufacturers, www.nam.org