Additive Manufacturing Certificate Program
SME, in cooperation with the Milwaukee School of Engineering and the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute, has established a team of advisors, who have strategically defined the additive manufacturing body of knowledge. This body of knowledge will serve as the basis for the Additive Manufacturing Certificate Program, which includes a review course and an exam.
There is a high interest in additive manufacturing technologies. Those who can validate their knowledge in the field will be highly regarded and valued. Earn the certificate to:
- Upgrade your knowledge and stay current with industry standards.
- Gain leadership recognition within your company.
- Gain a sense of achievement, to become part of an elite group of individuals.
- Obtain a portable career credential that you can take with you from job to job.
- Validate your experience within the additive manufacturing field.
Validate your Additive Manufacturing knowledge with the Additive Manufacturing Certificate Program! Attend the review course and exam taking place October 14-15 alongside WESTEC in Los Angeles, CA.
For more information or to register click here.